Loving this flag she is holding! (one of the few shots we got with it not in her mouth :)
Excited!
Anna and Campbell's first parade- beside themselves with excitement, as you can tell. Actually they really did enjoy it! Anna was kicking her feet and cooing while taking it all in.
Oh, there's the camera!
Here's our little group parked in the shade.
A little family pic. Anna was just looking at her daddy!
Headed to Margaret and Thomas' house to swim!
We had a cookout with family that night at our house. (delicious, I have to add!) What a perfect time to introduce Anna to solids! First taste of rice cereal...
What are ya supposed to do with this stuff?
Anna playing with Uncle Ben...
Enough is ENOUGH!!!Sunday the 5th was my birthday. We had a great day together. We started out at church, then hung around at home, which was nice after a very busy Saturday. That night, Anna stayed with Bebe while Casey and I went to dinner and a movie. I even got to sleep in the next morning until 9:00, which was the best birthday present EVER!!! :)))
My first birthday as a mom... so weird!I felt like we kept celebrating my birthday because the next day we were lucky enough to drive out to Frisco to visit my good friend, Jane Parker (my friend Emily's mom). She had a little birthday party for Aimee (bday on the 3rd) and me. We had lunch and even a birthday cake! It was a fun afternoon of visiting and of course laughing. Thanks, Jane!
On Tuesday night the partying continued... Here are some sweet friends that got together for dinner to celebrate my birthday. SO much fun!!! Thanks, girls!
Ok, I am kindof new at this blogging thing and somehow I totally lost this picture!!! I don't know how to get it back without redoing this entire blog! Many apologies for this cute pic not being uploaded. Look for it on an entry in the future!




2 comments:
I love all the family pictures :)
In blogging, the undo (control z) function has become my friend bc I often lose pictures too.
We had such a fun time with y'all! Looking forward to next year already :). I'm glad you had a great birthday!
Post a Comment