I have never claimed to be a good blogger. Actually, I'm pretty bad at updating, and I'm the first to admit it. Summer is here, and I really can't figure out where spring went. We started off mid-March with a move. I always knew moving was hectic and sometimes stressful to get all settled in. Doing it all with a crawler/new walker was even more challenging than how I remembered it being. We did get moved, settled, and we love our new home. Now we have more space and can even have conversations after Anna goes to bed at night! :)

How in the world do three people fill up an entire truck???
Before the move, Anna helped me pack boxes. This is how it went each day. I packed, she unpacked....
One last little photo shoot in her nursery. :(
Showing off what she found in the boxes.
She even helped me pack a few of my things...
...and got into trouble along the way, of course.
She even helped me pack a few of my things...
...and got into trouble along the way, of course.We have kept busy lately with LOTS of playdates, lunchdates, and swimming. We also had VBS for a week, and we like to go to Stroller Strides in the morning. Now that all our normal activities are over with for the year, we have to get creative to keep ourselves busy. Anna is at the age where we just have to get out of the house! It's been fun to have more time and do some things that are new and different.
We found time for a few playdates. Here are Anna and some friends at the Arboretum. They have all changed so much since March!
We took Bebe to the Arboretum for her birthday.
Bathtime at home
Here is Anna getting all settled into her new room. She has found some cozy places to sit and read. :) Her first love is still books. I actually have tried to get her to watch TV, and she just won't. Some days I wish she would sit and watch a show for a few minutes, but no such luck. I am told this is a good thing, but some days that's hard to believe.
As you saw in an earlier post, Anna learned to walk in March. Here she is showing off her walking skills around the new neighborhood.
Bebe is in Heaven with her TWO grandchildren! Anna loves Baby Dawson! She always wants to touch him and talk to him.
Gigi came to visit a few days. Anna had a blast, of course!
A date at the park with Griffin. True love!
Uncle Sam shows Anna how to use a pooper-scooper, something every 15 month old should know, right?
Anna even helps me organize our new pantry. She takes it all out and then attempts to put it all back. As long as she stays busy, I am happy for her to do it.
As you saw in an earlier post, Anna learned to walk in March. Here she is showing off her walking skills around the new neighborhood.
Gigi came to visit a few days. Anna had a blast, of course!
Uncle Sam shows Anna how to use a pooper-scooper, something every 15 month old should know, right?
Anna even helps me organize our new pantry. She takes it all out and then attempts to put it all back. As long as she stays busy, I am happy for her to do it.



2 comments:
I have tried to get Ben to watch TV too when I just needed a minute (15 months old now). He doesn't have a clue what is happening on the TV. He would much rather play with his toys or be under my feet :)
The Arboretum picture still cracks me up! They really have changed so much since then, but C still has the temper tantrums down...
Post a Comment